1.11.2012

Recipe anyone???

So the other night I made beefy BBQ macaroni. It's one of my favorite super easy delish meals! It also brings back lots of great memories with my aunt and uncle and their little girlies :) Anyway, I just thought I would share the recipe with you guys!

  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 cup onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 3 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
  • 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 tablespoon butter/margarine
  • 1 cup cheese
  • dash cayenne pepper
In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic; drain. Add macaroni, BBQ sauce, pepper, and cayenne; mix well. In a saucepan, heat milk and butter/margarine until melted. Stir in cheese and melt. Pour over macaroni mixture and combine. Add more cheese if you want!

This recipe is SUPER easy and delish! I love it this way but to make it a little healthier use ground turkey and whole wheat pasta. If you try it, let me know what you think!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment