3.19.2012

there is this cat, and he's stuck in a bag.

So. You want to hear some news do ya??? OK! Barrett is going to be a big brother! I'm due November 8 but we all know that's more of a guesstimation than anything else... Anyway, I went to the doctor today and I'm measuring right at six weeks. We are so excited but also a little nervous for sure....



Also, look what I walked in to see this morning:


He's a little stinker. Look how happy he is that he's getting so big! :) Of course, now he is so difficult to get down for naps! He just wants to keep standing up when really he needs to lay down. LOL...

And, my sister is hanging out with us and was playing around with our camera, so here are some cute pics of the little monster today...





 Me giving Barrett a piece of apple...

 Barrett giving Bogey that piece of apple...



Barrett re-eating that piece of apple... LOL

1 comments:

Melinda Ashby said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you...

Post a Comment