9.03.2011

random assortment of nothing important

welcome to september :) it has come to my attention that my anniversary is in 22 days! i cannot believe how quickly this past year has flown by!! God has definitely blessed me like crazy! i have an incredible hubby who is so supportive and exactly what i need. he keeps me grounded and focused and i just can't imagine life without him. so thanks babe! :) i have a silly naughty little puppy who likes to cause troubles but he is so entertaining i love it! and i even have the cutest, chubbiest, monkey-est little guy and i seriously don't quite know how my life was without him! he makes me so happy! it never ceases to amaze me how quickly life (especially his) passes by!

           "Yet you do not know about what may happen tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? You are but a wisp of vapor (a puff of smoke, a mist) that is visible for a little while and then disappears."   John 4:14 It definitely makes you think more about what you should do while you're here and what kind of legacy you want to leave.... it does for me anyway.....

i am loving the change in the season. i guess now that it's labor day weekend i can say that summer is officially over but it's still warm in the day which is kind of nice. in the evening and at night though there is a definite "crispy-ness" in the air and i absolutely love that fall is on it's way :) anyway, i am just thoroughly enjoying everything i have been blessed with in my life and thought i would share some snippets with you! of course there is so much more and i could go on for much longer but for now i think i want to go cuddle up with my honey. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment