10.20.2011

a little therapy session.

Phew. Today has been a tough day. But let's rewind to Sunday. TJ left Sunday morning at about 430 am to go to New Mexico for about two weeks. This has been a really good thing for our marriage, even if it's been tough on our day to day lives... I certainly appreciate him more and love the times we have together, even if it's just sitting around. I did see him in a completely different light when we took him up on base that morning. Not sure if this will make much sense so sorry if it doesn't. So for as long as I've known TJ, he has been the same in my eyes. He is generally quiet and reserved. He isn't usually into meeting new people, or being in places with large groups of people. Anyway, when we got up on the base, there were lots and lots of cars and people. I was surprised to learn that so many people were going on this trip. I don't know what about that was so shocking to me but it really was. Just the fact that he would choose to put himself in these kind of situations on a regular basis kind of made me see him differently. But then again, perhaps that's why he doesn't like big groups. Who knows.... Just thought it was kind of interesting....

On another note, poor baby boy is teething so bad :( My heart just breaks for him! I so wish there was more that I could do... He barely eats and he just screams in pain. I know that it will pass but I truly feel bad for him. I know that when he's 16 and telling me how much he hates me I'll wish I could go back to this so I guess I should just appreciate the good times and try not to worry too much about the bad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment