11.06.2011

quickie.

dirty you. get your mind out of the gutter! :p I just wanted to give a quick update! Barrett, my dad, and I went to Cali for not quite a week at the end of October.... We had a ton of fun but it was so busy and flew by! We made and canned over 100 quarts of applesauce and then we helped get the house cleaned up because we made quite a mess! :) It was really special to spend time with my grandparents and extended family. :)

Other than that, we haven't been up to too much.... Just working and being our little family. I've really been into cooking lately. :) Yesterday I made baked spaghetti, a huge crock pot full of chili, chicken enchiladas and then {my favorite!} caramel apple bread pudding. TALK ABOUT DELICIOUS! :) So good :)

Then today, we went to the MTC Park in Ogden and Stephanie took some family pictures of us that we're going to send out as Christmas cards. :) As soon as I have them I will show you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment