4.08.2013

Changes ♥

I don't know about you guys but I am so sick of all the drama of facebook. The worst part is how easy it is to get caught up in it! :( I know I'm super guilty of that and I want to make a change. I feel like that's one thing I've accomplished this year; I've definitely become deliberate in what I want to accomplish and been working hard on those things. I am tired of the drama of facebook as well as how time consuming it is! I do love being able to catch up with people and see their pictures. I still want to have it for that reason. I am kind of following along in the trend and deleting facebook off my phone. I am hoping it will be a positive impact for my family and my emotional well being. In the meantime, I'm hoping I'll do better at blogging and posting pictures here as well as on instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment