4.08.2013

This weekend....

This weekend was a busy, uneventful weekend. Unfortunately, our poor kidlets have been sick SO much! :( Barrett has battled a double ear infection, colds, coughs, and now croupe. Devany has been pretty well but has been pretty fussy and congested. I'm so ready for summer and healthy kids! We fit in lots of snuggles and some play time. We watched more cartoons than we probably should have and we let the house go to pot. But it's worth it. I can't believe how fast time flies and I don't want to regret missed cuddles just so I could clean.

Devany also went to park city for a night with a sweet friend and me. I'm so grateful for friends who deeply understand you. We squoze in good talks, goofed off, and vegged out to tv movies. I wouldnt have changed a thing. I found a wine that I actually enjoy and we ate lots of chocolate. We also went to dinner and breakfast. We even saw a moose on the way home!!! I would say it was a much needed girls night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment