10.03.2011

...

Alrighty, I'm just going to warn you right now that this post is a little bit jumbled. I'm not exactly sure what the point is or where I'm going with it.... Honestly, I think I'm just thinking out loud. On paper. Well, not paper.... You get the point.

So lately I've been reading a ton of blogs about all sorts of things: being a good wife, fashion, "green living", and lately even a couple of my classmates from high school's blogs. Now, after reading their blogs it really made me question myself. I began to question all of the choices I've made up to this point: schools, career paths, life choices, marriage and kids, even where I lived! I think it's kind of a natural thing, comparing your life and choices to other peoples' lives... Did I go to the right school and for the right thing? Am I where I should be and who I should be there with? I can't say I am where I want to be. Are you? Who can say they are? Hopefully no one. I like to think we live our lives in transition, always improving ourselves. And I'm not necessarily sure I feel ready to share with you what regrets I have or even what exactly I want to do from here on out.... Honestly I don't know if I even know all of that at this point. But what I can tell you, is that I know without a doubt that I am where God wants me to be. I don't mean that He doesn't want me to improve, grow, change, seek Him more, or love better, but I know I am supposed to be married to TJ. I know Barrett was sent here as a gift from God because he is supposed to be in our lives. I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life. I guess what I've come to conclude after all this is that I am so excited for the journey TJ and I are on. I hope and pray that I can continue to seek Him more and share His love better than I know I have in the past.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment