10.05.2011

working on decorating the house

Well... today was an interesting day. I have been having some pain and severe nausea the past few days. I knew something was wrong. I thought it was either my gallbladder or I was preggo again. {which i was pretty sure was not the case} At Dr. Grunander's office today, they did an abdominal ultrasound and found gallstones. So I am glad I was right but still... Not so excited about surgery tomorrow...

Also, I went and helped my friend Steph on a photo shoot yesterday! It was so much fun! We were doing 1 year old birthday pictures of my friend Lisa's little boy Roman. I definitely had a good time and hope that Steph will let me help her more! :) After that, we went to Hobby Lobby! I had never been there before and I am in so much trouble now! EEK TJ is going to hate that I go there! LOL! Anyway, I bought a bunch of crosses that were all on sale! I got six different ones and three of them are wrought iron with different designs and then three are smaller with different  patterns and textures. I pretty much copied my Aunt Melanie's idea and I am SO glad that I did! I LOVE it! I do think I need to get a few more to even it out a little bit. But for now, here it is:


And, just because, here is a picture of Bogey being a lap dog:

0 comments:

Post a Comment